Wednesday, July 22, 2009

About The Photos

Surfing the net allows me to stumble upon beautiful and interesting photos taken by others. In appreciation for their work, I'm putting them on show here in Speed Bagal. Of course, with proper credit given to the source like the one here below.

Image credit: Wikimedia.org

Some of the photos relate to running in general while some are specific to the blog entry they appear in. Some photos are posted because they are interesting.

But most of the photos you'll find "on show" here are posted for the basic reason that they are just plain beautiful sceneries. And I have a yen for beautiful sceneries.

Not too many will agree with the format, but that's one thing about blogging that I like -- I'm my own editor-in-chief. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment